
I'm really not much of a party girl. Actually, I'm not a party girl at all! But for once in my life I decided to go to a party that I had been invited to. I took my friend with me so I wouldn't be alone. I was nervous as I walked towards the house and that is when I met two guys; one it turned out to be a guy I had a class with in high school. As the night went on I keep talking to the guy I met outside and we ended up talking throughout the whole party. It turns out we had so many things in common and when it was time to go home he surprisingly gave me his number. We ended up talking and hanging out constantly afterwards and eventually we professed our feelings to each other. He has been there supporting me in everything I do. He helps a lot in pushing me to keep on going in life and not give up. I'm grateful he is in my life. I see myself being with him for many, many years more.
No comments:
Post a Comment